Tuesday, September 12, 2017

GRATEFUL

September 12, 2017

By Olivene Godfrey

I haven't felt well for a couple of weeks.  I have some thoughts I want to share tonight (Monday).  I will be 90 years old in December, Lord willing.  I think my greatest achievement has been lovingly rearing my only child, son, Barry.  He has become a good, responsible man who takes good care of me through good and bad times.  He makes me very proud and I feel blessed to have him.
I'm grateful for having Tam, who is much more than a caregiver.  She is like my daughter and I thank God for sending her to me.  I'm also grateful for my good friends who read my blogs even when they aren't interesting.  Please remember me in your prayers.
See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (Edited and typed by Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home