Friday, June 20, 2014

THOUGHTS ON HAIRSTYLIST, CARRIE, HEARING IMPAIRED & DOCTOR VISIT

June 20, 2014



By Olivene Godfrey

Tam's daughter, Carrie, recently gave me a short haircut.  She has magical fingers.  When she gives me a haircut I can use my fingers (which aren't magical) to fluff up my hair until I find time to brush it.  She works at "N Style" beauty salon, located on Cleveland Hwy., in Dalton.  She inherited her mother, Tam, and late grandmother, Sue's beautician abilities.  I highly recommend Carrie's haircuts.  Tam uses her magical fingers on my hair to keep it looking pretty.

If someone you know is hearing impaired, please be patient with them.  Since I am "hard of hearing" I wear hearing aides and I suspect that when I'm in a room with more than 2 people, some think I am either anti-social or mentally challenged.  My hearing aides magnify the voices and I just hear a loud roar.

Yesterday, Tam drove me to my primary care doctor's office for a check-up.  My recent blood test showed I need a booster shot.  I have been feeling tired and Barry reminded me that I have COPD and I'm anemic which can rob you of energy.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home