Wednesday, July 13, 2011



Stop the world and let me get off!

By Olivene Godfrey

When I recently said that son Barry and I felt like we were in a rut and wanted some changes,I didn't expect so many would occur in a short period, for Goodness sakes. I won't tell you all that happened today but later.

To start these changes immediately, Barry's air conditioning in his car went out during this oppressive heat wave. For a few days, Barry looked at new cars and used cars. He then decided he would buy the parts and install the new AC in his car himself. He has done this job in the past and knows what he is doing.
His truck AC went out a while back. So I can't get out in this heat to ride anywhere until the AC in car starts working.

A good change is that my doctor and Barry and I believe that most of my problems are caused by my balance. I had an appointment with the doctor yesterday. She will make me an appointment with a clinic in Dalton that uses health professionals to give patients treatments to determine if the cause is vertigo and inner ear problems. The treatments may be done at home with a helper.

And speaking of helpers, Barry and I believe we wouldn't have been able to survive this past two weeks without our helper, Tam, short for Tambra, who does the housework and takes good care of me, including fixing my lunch.

See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home