Saturday, June 04, 2011

I FEEL AS WEAK AS A WET NOODLE.

By Olivene Godfrey

Just a brief update on my health and tentative plans for the next chapter in my long life. The anemia has me as weak as a wet noodle and I pray I will be eligible for a booster shot when I see the blood doctor in a couple of days.

The time has come which I had dreaded but I am unable to
stay alone all day by myself. With the aid of my dear friend, Genevelyn, I have started the process of finding someone to stay with me several hours on weekdays. Son Barry is here at night and most of weekends. I need someone to fix a light lunch for me and a couple of snacks. Being a diabetic, I need small meals through out the day. I also need someone who will help me do whatever I need to do. I will be telling you more about all of this in a few days.

Please remember me in your prayers.

See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home