Sunday, June 12, 2011

Medical update & amusing dream

By Olivene Godfrey

Son Barry drove me to the blood doctor last week and my blood test showed I very definitely needed a booster shot. I was given an extra large dosage of the shot. So, I felt bad for a couple of days. I seem to be over the cold I had a month. But, I am still not feeling well and this week-end, I am having a bad IBS attack. Woe is me! I pray I will feel better soon.

I am still in process of finding someone to stay with me during the daytime. An agency is helping me and I hope I will find someone soon as I need a daytime caregiver. Barry is home at night and most of the weekends but has to work at his job and do everything here too. I don't know what I would do without him.

I had an amusing dream one recent night. In my dream. I was standing in the den and looking out the big window toward our driveway when suddenly I couldn't believe my eyes. A large elephant was walking up the driveway toward the house. As it approached, I saw my nieces, Ami, Kim, Melissa and Alex and brother, Paul, were sitting atop the elephant. They all started shouting my name and then I woke up. I smiled and it lifted my spirits for a while.

Please remember me in your prayers.

See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home