Thursday, March 18, 2010

IF IT WEREN'T FOR BAD LUCK, I'D HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL


I am, hopefully, recovering from a traumatic and painful episode last Saturday morning. I was feeling fine and looking forward to some spring activities as I stood in front of the pantry removing food when I suddenly felt faint. I called out for Barry who was in his room, and the next instant I had fallen flat on my back on the kitchen floor and I became hysterical as the room began to spin around me. Barry was scared and tried to console me and then helped me get to my bedroom. The rest is a blur in my mind. Later we found out I had a Vertigo drop attack.

The next day I was more normal but since then I have been weak as water and am having to take it easy and just let things I normally would have done go.

Barry is being his wonderful self as he takes care of me and the people at the local Home Help and physical therapists are helping me along with a smart monitor which recorded my vital signs every morning and sends them to the center.

I don't know when I will be able to talk to you again. Please remember me in your prayers.

comments welcome

Olivene Godfrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home