Sunday, January 24, 2010

I FELL FLAT ON MY BACK LAST THURSDAY... BUT I THINK I AM OKAY NOW
BY OLIVENE GODFREY
On Thursday afternoon, for the first time in a year, I had a traumatic IBS attack in my bathroom that afternoon. I felt faint and called Barry at his shop and he was here in about five minutes. Meanwhile, I wasn't rational and decided to walk to my bed to try to stop the fainting feeling. Next thing I knew, I was laying flat on my back next to my bed. Barry rushed in and found me and the mess I had made. He checked me and had me a take a shower and then he cleaned the aftermath of my fall.

We both had a restless night and have colds we probably got in a doctors' office as that seems to be the only place I go to now. On Friday night, I still didn't sleep any as I relived the trauma of the episode. Last night (Saturday), Barry and I both had a good night's sleep. But, I have felt weak and ache all over today. Part of my pain may be due to this dreary rainy Sunday which affects my arthritic bones.

I hope in a few days I will feel better. I will be grateful for your prayers.

See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home