Sunday, December 20, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

By OLIVENE GODFREY

Last week, son Barry drove us to our family doctor's office. I had an appointment for a check-up and while we were there, Barry and I got seasonal flu and swine flu shots-one in each arm. I will return to the doctor's office in a month for fasting lab work. I am also scheduled to have a vitamin test and a breathing test to determine the current statius of my COPD in month. My blood pressure reading was fine at the doctor's office which was good news. I also have an appointment with blood doctor fora blood test and booster shot in a month.

----------------------------------

For a couple of days, the rains came down in torrents. Barry bought groceries during a slight lull in the rain. It has been very cold here in northwest Georgia, and some forecasters are predicting a slight chance of snow Christmas which has seldom happened here.

--------------------------------------

We have received some beautiful Christmas cards from relatives and friends, some with notes, which we enjoy. I have been trying to get the Christmas spirits and have been listening to Christmas music on CDs, one which Barry made for me. We’re looking forward to Christmas day when we will visit with my sister, Jeanette, and her large family and to a delicious dinner.

WISHING FOR YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home