Saturday, February 27, 2010

DOC PRESCRIBES ACCELERATED PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR MY WEAK LEGS & MORE
I had a recent appointment with our family doctor to discuss my weak legs. Son Barry believed that my weak legs were caused by a lack of exercise and the doctor agreed with him and prescribed an accelerated or "crash course" of Physical Therapy with six sessions in two weeks.

The doctor also put into action an osteoporosis program. I will have dates of all that is prescribed in a few day which will include a repeat for me of the DEXA, a scan that shows the current condition of my osteoporosis. I will also have an IV treatment to protect my bones.

I had Physical Therapy five years ago after falling and breaking my right shoulder. And,I continued the balance exercises until the first of this year when I was plagued with several illnesses and didn't feel like exercising.

I will have a busy few weeks coming up but will try to keep you informed about activity.

See you next time.

Olivene Godfrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home