Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I FEEL LIKE I AM FALLING APART !

By OLIVENE GODFREY

I told you a couple of weeks ago about my various medical reports following my physical. The follow-up doctor visits and the tests
have been very stressful for me. I know now that the sudden rises in my blood pressure turn my face a bright red. But, last week I took my blood pressure here at my house and it was
very high. Being an anxiety-prone person, I panicked and the result was that I am taking a new blood pressure medicine which started today. I hope it solves that problem.

Yesterday, I had a follow-up visit with my doctor and she advised me that my bone scan revealed that I have arthritis in both hips and a lot of arthritis in my spine. I knew I had arthritis
in my knees and hands but this latest report has left me reeling. The doctor said that my bone-density is stable and she thinks the Actonel, bone medicine, that I take weekly has
helped keep it from getting worse. I have to live with it along with my diabetes and other ailments.

The good news is that the wax plugs in my ears are now rinsed
out and for the first time in years I can hear well. I am
grateful that my deafness was curable and feel great empathy for the ear impaired people.

See you next time-- I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home