Monday, September 14, 2015

INTERNATIONAL SPY?

September 14, 2015

By Olivene Godfrey

I am writing this blog after eating breakfast and while drinking Starbucks coffee in my thermos mug, Monday morning while I wait for Tam to arrive.  I think she may be early today as a "juicer" was delivered yesterday for her.  Like myself, Tam doesn't eat many green vegetables, so she plans to juice veggies and fruit.  She says the juice is free from pulp and tastes delicious.  Barry wants me to be certain I would use it if I had a juicer.  If so, he said he would buy one for my birthday (December 10) or as a Christmas gift.

I've had a vivid imagination as far back in my life as I can remember.  My hallucinations when I was in the hospital were so weird I don't tell anyone about them.  Recently, I've been dreaming about international intrigue (spy).  In my dreams, I am a "spy" in a foreign country.  This is unusual as I don't read or see movies about international intrigue.  Some nights these dreams tell an exciting story about an old lady (me) spy.

We are having a "cold snap", a preview of autumn.  I am not looking forward to winter.  I plan to have a flu shot soon.  I pray I'll stay well the coming year.  I want to live until the upcoming presidential election.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home